Friday, November 8, 2013

2013 wrap up

I'd like to thank everyone for your support this year!  I wouldn't still be here without you.  

This year was the first year for my CSA program.  It was challenging and engaging to build it from scratch.  I was able to feed 5 families this year, which felt very satisfying.  I learned a lot, and am looking forward to tweaking the garden for better yields.  Next year I will be offering 9 CSA shares, 3 of each size.  Those details will be available soon.  

My plans for the winter include expanding my cottage food offerings, developing consignment accounts, launching 2014's CSA program, building a Hugelkulture bed, setting up a cold frame and turning one of the chicken tractors into a mini hoop house for starting seeds this spring.  

I will continue to be available year round for consultations as a Certified Clinical Herbalist, Nutritionist and Reiki Practitioner.  Kettle Corn, Hard Candy and Herbal Remedies are available year round, and I will be able to offer seasoned nuts and gluten free baked goods as soon as my oven is repaired.  

You will be able to find my cottage food offerings and a select offering of remedies at All Things Food in Bryan, and Kircher's Flowers in Defiance.  Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or orders, including special requests.  

Rabbit and duck are available year round, or as long as I have some in the freezer.  My current inventory are farm processed, although I will have inspected rabbit available after the 1st of the year.  

Thanks again for all of your support, and I look forward to feeding you in 2014!  


No comments:

Post a Comment